Avocado cups salad with sweet corn, its easy, simple and refreshing. The first bite of this salad you get some crispy tortillas, the salad dressing is very simple with olive oil and lemon juice. In this you can eat the salad cups too, a creamy avocado cup. Here is recipe for you all to try.
- Sweet Corn 1 cup, fresh / frozen
- Green Capsicum 1/2 , chopped
- Red Capsicum 1/2, chopped
- Cherry Tomatoes few, chopped
- Red Onion 1 small one, chopped
- Green Chilli 2 chopped
- Coriander Leaves few, chopped
- Lime 1
- Olive Oil
- Avocados 2 nos, medium once, pitted and sliced in half lengthwise
- Spring Onion few chopped
- Tortilla chips few, crushed
First we make the corn salsa. Steam or boil the sweet corn and drain water well and keep it aside. Take a medium size bowl and add sweet corn, chopped onion, chopped green chilli, chopped cherry tomatoes, chopped capsicums and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
In a separate bowl take olive oil, salt and lemon juice, whisk well. Now pour this over the sweet corn mix and combine well. Keep this in the fridge for 30 minutes. Now take the sliced Avocados and fill this sweet corn salsa and keep this in the plate and top with crushed tortilla and chopped spring onions. Serve immediately.
NB: You can use sauted sweet corn also for this recipe. Enjoy cooking..