This is a very tasty , quick and healthy dish.
- Pasta 110gm any
- Extra Virgin Olive oil 4 tbsp
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Celery 1 stick finely chopped
- Garlic 3 cloves finely chopped
- Chillies 2 deseeded and finely chopped
- Prawns 400gm
- Tomatoes 4 chopped into small pieces
- Parsley 1 bunch roughly chopped
- Lemon 1 juiced
- Caster Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder 1/4 tsp
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until tender with a bite at the centre, about 15 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the onion, celery and garlic until soft.
Add the chillies and fry for about 5 minutes, then add the prawns.
Cook for few minutes more, then add the tomatoes and parsley.
Cook for 5 minutes, then add the lemon juice and sugar.
Cook for another 5 minutes then serve with a pasta of your choice.
Season with salt and pepper.