A delicious, crisp salad for a hot summer day.
- Avocados 2 Peeled, pitted and sliced
- Tomatoes / cherry tomatoes 1 / 8 nos chopped
- Red Onion 1 medium size chopped
- Cucumber 1 medium size sliced
- Jalapeno Pepper 1 small seeded and diced
- Green chilli 1 chopped
- Whole kernel corn 1 can , drained
- Garlic 1 clove chopped
- Lime juice 4 tbsp
- Virgin Olive Oil 4 tbsp
Lightly toss avocados, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, jalapeño,green chilli, garlic and corn in a salad bowl until well mixed, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Mix lime juice with olive oil in a small bowl, and pour over the salad. chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.