Kiwi raita is a delicious side dish served during meals. Slightly sweet and tangy goes great with spicy indian dishes or any grilled meats or veggies.
- Kiwi Fruit 2 peeled, coarsely chopped
- Plain yogurt 1 cup low fat
- Onion 1 medium size chopped
- Green Chilli 2small chopped
- Coriander Leaves 1/4 cup chopped
- Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
Heat a pan with chopped kiwi and sugar just saute' for 2 minutes, put off flame and keep it for cooling.
In a bowl add the sauted kiwi fruit, chopped onions, green chilli, yogurt and mix well.
Put cumin powder, salt and coriander leaves mix well and then refrigerate until cold.
Kiwi raita is ready to serve. Enjoy.