- Dates 15 nos
- Jaggery 1/2 cup dissolved in water
- Coconut milk thin one 1/4 cup
- Coconut milk thick one 1/4 cup
- Chopped Cashew and Almonds 2 tbsp
- Raisins 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder a small pinch
- Ghee 2 tbsp
Transfer the soaked dates to a mixer add little water used for soaking and grind to a semi fine paste.
In the same pan add the dates paste and sauté for a while and add thin coconut milk and let it boil for 3 - 5 minutes, keep in low flame. Then add dissolved jaggery and mix well and cook for 5 -7 minutes in low flame. Then add thick coconut and cardamom powder mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the ghee roasted nuts and serve.